Woodburn Plumbing Services
Repairs, Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Work & More
Is your to-do list getting bogged down by a bunch of plumbing projects, big and small? Scratch them all off at once by calling (503) 342-7782 and speaking with a professional Woodburn plumber from DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC. Our plumbing company is backed by more than a decade of business, during which we have seen and tackled all types of plumbing issues. Whether you need routine maintenance or major repairs, we are the plumbers and plumbing technicians you can trust to get the job done right the first time and always for a competitive price that respects your budget.
Choose Us for All Your Plumbing Needs
The plumbing system that runs throughout your home is probably more complicated than you might expect. Maintaining and repairing it is something you should leave to an experienced plumber. At DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC in Woodburn, our entire team knows plumbing services of all sorts. No matter what is going on, you can bet we know how to address it.
Call (503) 342-7782 if you need help with:
- New pipes: For any pipe installation project, you can count on DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC to get it done quickly and correctly. We are capable of helping with all your plumbing installation needs for new construction projects, synchronizing our portion of the work with other companies that might be helping out, like carpenters and electricians, to minimize disruption to the entire project.
- Repiping: Newer piping materials tend to be much more durable than older pipes. If your home still has old, outdated plumbing, you should think about upgrading with our repiping services. This is a great way to not only swap out old pipes but to also take care of any problems associated with older pipes, like frequent leaks or low water pressure.
- Leak detection: Speaking of leaks in your plumbing system, we offer comprehensive leak detection services. Our crew has the tools needed to search your entire plumbing system for leaks and patch them up accordingly.
- Garbage disposal repair: When your garbage disposal gets jammed or clogged, reaching down into the gears and blades can be dangerous. Take the safer approach and let our Woodburn plumbers stop by and assist with garbage disposal repairs.
- Remodeling: You can give your home a new look just by swapping out your bathroom and kitchen fixtures. Remodeling is easily done with the assistance of our team, who are fully trained to replace all types of sinks, basins, toilets, showers, and so forth.
- Toilet repair: Keep your hands clean by leaving all toilet repair jobs up to DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC. We are equipped to handle any sort of toilet repair service, even handling clogs caused by nonbiodegradable materials, such as a toy flushed by a child.
- Sewer line repair: A problem with your sewer line will quickly become a problem for your entire household. Sewer line issues may cause a bad odor throughout your home, create damp spots in your lawn, or cause hazardous wastewater to backflow out of plumbing fixtures, creating a health concern. Get us on the phone at (503) 342-7782 right away if you think there is something wrong or broken with your sewer line.
No Drain Problem Too Big
DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC in Woodburn also offers drain cleaning services that are sure to make an impression. If a drain in your home is clogged, backflowing, or just draining incredibly slowly, it is time to get us on the job.
We offer drain clearing and cleaning services for all sorts of drains, such as:
- Shower drains
- Toilet drains
- Kitchen sink drains
- Garage and workshop floor drains
- Yard drains
When there is a particularly bad clog to a drain, we can use our hydro jetting equipment to break it up. Hydro jetting uses the power of water pressure to eliminate tough clogs without damaging the pipework. In fact, certain hydro jetting attachments actually scrub grime and gunk off the inside of the pipe as it works to break apart clogs, making it the total drain cleaning and clearing solution.
Making Quick Work of Water Heater Problems
If your water heater is acting up in any way, you can always count on DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC to fix it. With more than a decade of plumbing industry experience under our belts, we are ready to help you with your water heater, regardless of its make or brand. Our Woodburn plumbers can install or repair both gas and electric water heaters, as well as complete routine maintenance.
With regular water heater maintenance performed at least once a year, you may enjoy:
- Shorter wait times for water to reach the desired temperature
- Less water used per hot water cycle for tanked units
- Cleaner water when using a hot water tap
No matter what plumbing project or job you have on your hands, we want to be the Woodburn plumbing services company that handles it for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us by dialing (503) 342-7782 at any time.