Salem Water Heater Repair
Resolving Hot Water Issues
Waking up to find that the water in your shower is cold is a terrible way to start the day. Fortunately, when your hot water heater stops working properly, DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC can step in and offer a solution. Our experienced plumbers know how to diagnose and resolve all types of hot water heater problems. As a BBB accredited business with 10+ years of experience, you can rely on us to provide quality service. Be sure to see what our customers are saying about our Salem water heater repair services and our dedication to their needs.
To receive an estimate for water heater repair in Salem, call our specialists at (503) 342-7782.
Salem Water Heater Repair Solves These Problems
When your water is lukewarm or the water is taking too long to heat up, it can be difficult to tell what the source of the problem is. With extensive training, our courteous and professional Salem water heater repair technicians can get the job done. You can rely on us to repair your water heater whenever possible, and if a replacement is necessary, we have the tools and knowledge necessary to complete that job too.
We can repair water heaters that are:
- Leaking - If you have a tank water heater, the likely culprit is the main water tank. If you have a tankless water heater, then you have a water line that needs to be addressed. Either way, call your Salem water heater repair specialists and we'll get your unit back to normal.
- Emitting gas - If you smell rotten eggs, then leave your premises and call your gas company. Natural gas doesn't have a natural scent, so the manufacturers put in this smell to warn people of gas leaks as they can be very dangerous.
- Producing smelly/discolored water - With tank water heaters it can happen that the inner coating can start to peel and infiltrate your water. It's also possible that rust is building up in your water heater. Neither of these situations are ideal so call in your local Salem water heater repair pros to get your water normal again.
- Not providing enough hot water - It's possible that your heating element needs a tune-up, or if you're getting splashes of cold water your dip tube could need to be repaired.
- Making loud noises - If there's enough sediment build-up you'll hear it when it starts to snap and pop. Do not fret, your water heater just needs a thorough cleaning.
- Heating water too hot
- Running out of how water in the winter
Gas Water Heater Repairs
The two main types of water heaters that can be installed are gas and electric systems. Gas water heaters often experience issues when the pilot light goes out. The side of your water heater should have instructions on how to safely relight the pilot. However, if this doesn't solve the issue, you may need professional plumbing help. We can also check your pipes or any other aspect of your system to make sure there is not another issue going on.
Electric Water Heater Repairs
As for electric water heaters, the heating elements are a little more complex. There are a number of problems, internally and externally, which could be causing a hot water issue. For example, the circuit breaker which controls the thermostat could have gone off. Whatever the situation may be and whether we have to replace a part or do a more involved repair, you can rely on our Plumbers in Salem to do it right. You can also glance at our Facebook page for a look at our strong online presence and to read some of our success stories by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
Let us help you and your family have warm water once again. Call us now at (503) 342-7782 or use our online form for Salem water heater repair.