Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation in Salem, OR
Reliable Garbage Disposal Service
You may not think about your garbage disposal that often, but it’s one of the most invaluable plumbing systems in your entire kitchen. Your disposal gives you a safe and sanitary way of disposing of food waste, which reduces household odors, eliminates pests, and in some cases helps the environment by keeping food from ending up in a landfill. Nevertheless, they are not immune to problems. Eventually, you will garbage disposal repair or a full replacement. So when the time comes and you need your disposal repaired or replaced, make sure that your service is performed by the highly-trained team from DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC!
At DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC, we offer a full range of garbage disposal services, including repairs for broken systems and even replacements for old units which simply aren’t worth fixing anymore. Whether your system is old or new, we show it the same degree of care and attention to detail as we would our very own because we know you demand the best. We call ourselves DoneRite because it’s more than just a catchy name—it’s a philosophy we live by.
Get your Salem garbage disposal repaired by the team at DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC! Give us a call at (503) 342-7782 today to request a quote.
What Are the Different Types of Garbage Disposals?
There are two different types of garbage disposals to choose from for your home: batch feed and continuous feed disposals. Learn about each by exploring the insight below.
- Batch feed garbage disposals won’t operate until you first add a stopper over the disposal opening and turn on the switch, making it ideal if you have children or aim to be extra careful about not accidentally putting items you shouldn't into the machine. Because of the convenient safety features that come with this type of garbage disposal, it’s typically more expensive than other options.
- Continuous feed garbage disposals operate from the time you flip the switch to when you turn it off, allowing you to add food waste while it's running. Some units come with auto-reverse functions, innovative grinding features, and advanced circuitry to help prevent jams. This type of garbage disposal is easier to use and more affordable than batch feed models.
What Types of Garbage Disposal Repairs Do We offer?
Garbage disposals are built for rigorous use, but over time parts can wear out. In many of these cases, a simple repair can get your system working again. Our experienced team has seen every type of garbage disposal problem, and our experience and training ensures we know how to fix it.
We can fix all types of garbage disposal issues, including:
- Broken or dead disposal motors
- Jammed or broken disposal blades
- Garbage disposal clogs
- Electrical connection problems
- Garbage disposal leaks
We service all makes and models of disposals, ensuring you can get the quality repair you need, regardless of what type of disposal you have. We always use high-quality replacement parts for optimal results, and our workmanship has been tested and held to the highest standards of quality for your complete and total satisfaction each and every time.
Garbage Disposal Replacement & Installation
While garbage disposals can last for years, even the sturdiest units will eventually need to be replaced. When this happens, make sure your replacement is done by the skilled team from DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC! We always use premium replacement units from major name brands. When you demand the best, you should be sure you’re getting the best, and that’s exactly what our team offers.
Make sure your garbage disposal installation in Salem is completed by the skilled team from DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC! Contact us today.