Plumbing Employment Opportunities in Salem, Oregon
For more than 12 years, DoneRite Plumbing & Drain has been the go-to plumbing service provider for residents near Salem, Oregon. Our customers rely on us to inspect, diagnose, and fix any and all problems they may have with their plumbing system. They also know they can count on us to do the job right every time, whether it’s a repair, replacement, or new installation.
In order to make sure we’re always giving our customers the best possible service, we need professional and highly skilled plumbers and staff to join our team. Please review the positions below and reach out to us online to inquire about an open position.
Seeking Experienced Plumbers
DoneRite Plumbing & Drain is a local, family-owned business with an immediate opening for experienced plumbers. We are looking for residential, commercial, and new construction service plumbers that take pride in their and their trade. The ideal candidate understands the importance of a good customer service experience and has the ability to work with a diverse clientele in their homes or businesses.
Your responsibilities as a plumber on our team will include the following:
- Accurately diagnose and perform various plumbing repairs including – but not limited to – fixtures, water heaters, and various piping (galvanized, Quest, PVC, etc.).
- Work with dispatchers to provide prompt and efficient service to our customers.
- Work with other technicians and plumbers to foster a team environment.
- Understand and apply plumbing codes.
- Provide an above-average customer experience.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in vehicle.
- Meet or exceed performance minimum standards.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- You have experience in residential, commercial, and new construction service plumbing.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent Oregon Journeyman card.
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- You can lift up to 75 pounds daily.
- You have great customer service skills.
- You are willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education and training.
- You can follow company policies and procedures.
- You can communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers.
- You are thorough in your inspections and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- You have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Experience with Service Titan software is a definite plus!
Please Review Our Available Positions Below:
- Journeyman Plumber
- Drain Technicians
- Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher